Application/Software for Ear Training

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:33 pm
by shotimac • 17 Posts

Hi Everyone!!!

Any applications/software recommendations that can supplement ear training?
And also an application/software that can slow down the song so i can hear the note clearer and can help me with transcribing songs.

Thank you!

Scroll up

RE: Application/Software for Ear Training

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:20 pm
by heyman • 60 Posts

Hey shotimac,

There is a way on Youtube to slow a video or song down.
1. Look for a gear on the bottom that's for settings.
2. Manage the speed from there.

Hope this helps!

Talk it then walk it.
Scroll up

RE: Application/Software for Ear Training

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:55 am
by hevynev • 1 Post

hey shotimac and hello everyone as this is my first post!

I've been using the guitar tuna app on my iPhone, in it there is games you have to pay for, one of them is chord ear training, I'm a complete beginner and have found all the games really uselful, where I've found I've started doing some of the chords I'm learning through the app naturally without thinking about it before hand while I'm practicing...theres also another app called musicopolous, which if you buy the bundle they have for sale they have a music ear trainer app with it, it has 3 sections, intervals, scales and chords, its also very good although it uses piano as its basis, but could be applied to guitar I'm sure.
If you're interested in learning music theory and where the notes are on the neck plus scales etc the main musicopolus app has an option to switch to guitar from piano so you can get some of that good stuff into ya while your away from the guitar!

hope you you find something uselful anyways, these couple apps are really helping me, supplementing my reading/listening with practice.

take care
nev

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
46 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly