Pebber Brown Picking Tech Vol 1 - Pretty Awesome

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:57 pm
by gadlaw • 1 Post

I recently found a Pebber Brown YouTube videos in my YouTube feed for the first time ever. I clicked on it because you know I'd never seen it before and it was funny and unlike any other guitar instructional I'd ever seen. One of the videos about practice and really for the first time someone was really showing you a practice regime real time. Brilliant. I scoured the website until I found something I could buy from Pebber and ordered the Picking Techniques Vol. 1 and it came today. I put it in the computer and started watching and really it's exactly what's called for for me at least. Very straight forward and helpful and well filmed. I'll be ordering the other two DVD's here in a minute and peeking at Pebber videos on YouTube. Great stuff is what I wanted to say and a thank you to Pebber for making some DVD's like that.

Scroll up

RE: Pebber Brown Picking Tech Vol 1 - Pretty Awesome

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:57 am
by Case • 68 Posts

Yeah, Pebber's youtube channel, this forum and the DVDs are treasure troves. Talking about DVDs, Pebber, when may we expect the next one(s) to come out? Not that the first three won't keep me busy for the next decade.

Also, best wishes to Pebber and all guys here on the forum for Christmas and peace and prosperity for next year!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 14 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 176 (yesterday 108) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: