[Everyone's input welcome] Interest In creating a Skype Community?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:07 pm
by JoelMedina • 72 Posts

I've come to love this forum a lot over the years. Pebber and crew have created a great tool here in getting us all together to work towards a common interest. As a supplement to the great community that was built here on the forums how do you guys feel about exchanging Skype addresses so we can do hangouts, share ideas, and talk guitar all through video or voice chat? I personally think having Skype hangouts can potentially bring this forum together in a really special way. Thoughts?

Scroll up

RE: [Everyone's input welcome] Interest In creating a Skype Community?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:33 pm
by uderoche (deleted)

I remember us doing a Skype thing a couple years ago. If everyone has a strong internet connection, it can be fun. If the internet connection sucks then...it sucks. But I am open to it and think it's a cool idea.

YouTube www.youtube.com/ursinderoche
Facebook www.facebook.com/ursinderoche
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:20 pm
by dlraben • 278 Posts

I'd be interested when specific questions/issues arise, but I'm too introverted to want to just hang out. Oh, and the internet speed thing is critical. I Skype'ed with Pebber a few times and it was fine when only one of us was talking/playing, but not fine when we did at the same time. I've since upgraded though. Go here to see what you've got.

http://www.speedtest.net/

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:52 pm
by uderoche (deleted)

Cool site! National average I'm B+ Global average I'm A- Maybe I need to upgrade further myself! I'm not satisfied with B+ !!!!!!

YouTube www.youtube.com/ursinderoche
Facebook www.facebook.com/ursinderoche

Last edited Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:53 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 208 guests and 1 member online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly