new guy

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:06 pm
by bryanbehie • 1 Post

Hey all!

i was listening to some shawn lane vids on youtube and i stumbled accross pebber's page and i just wanted to say that this guy is very hip and i really enjoyed listening to his stuff

who knew

they say that when the student is ready the teacher appears

thanks pebber - you gave me a jolt tonight and i'm glad to be on your site

Scroll up

RE: new guy

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:11 pm
by Debilius • 96 Posts

I like your saying:"When the student is ready the teacher appears" very much...

But I don't like that I'm in financial trouble to make it happen to myself....

If you can afford it, do online lessons with Pebber, he's the one of the best teachers out there. The moment I could afford it, i would go straight to the point because man has all of his knowledge in his pinky...

He will give you every shape there is to work on, every direction you can go, linear or reverse linear, straight across the strings or across chosen group of strings... he will give you fractions of scales and arpeggios in directions you could never assumed... just like you're learning from Shawn Lane his never revealed secrets... or Holdsworth's, Mclaughlin's, DiMeola's... he will give you technical advise that suits you personally for what there's no match anywhere else... he will give you all the cool note choices over any situation and you'll become a 9th interval junkie in matter of no time, for example...

I just watched Chicago Adam(Steinz) Lesson on Pebber's youtube channel and I'm... don't know what words to chose to describe it... Pebber is the man!

Watch all vids from Pebber's channel on YT, be patient, and welcome aboard man!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 119 (yesterday 452) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: