hey pebber , new and eager apprentice needing advice

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:56 pm
by Indrid • 3 Posts

hey bro first let me start off by saying i think you and your site is awesome and am so eager in becoming a great player with your help. i am a singer trying to learn guitar and not only learn but to be able to do mostly anything musically so i can be self reliant in the studio. watching your videos i realize i have a lot of work but am ready to bust my ass. I've been playing on and off for 4 yrs. but never taking it serious due to relying only on my voice and ear for music. so now with a revitalized passion and drive am ready to go at it, I've been practicing about 3-5 hours a day for about 3 months until i found your videos and i have to say after watching some i feel like a bum =). so am starting your lessons first thing tomorrow and would like to ask for some advice.
1. i have large hands (esp. middle finger) i find it hard curling them the way you do, how should i approach this problem?
2. what would be a good exercise for keeping my large fingers from flailing ( they don't that much) from the fretboard?
3. should i change to the scalper picking even though i have been practicing up and down picking ?
thanks man and hope to hear from you soon back to practicing =)

Scroll up

RE: hey pebber , new and eager apprentice needing advice

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:00 am
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

"What would be a good exercise?" I dont know man sounds like you havent even watched any of my videos. Get back to us after you do.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:36 pm
by Indrid • 3 Posts

hey Pebber, i explored the space =) watch all the beginners vids(mainly right handed technique) and i answer the picking question i had, but for some reason the left hand technique vids aren't there ?

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:34 am
by Slashiepie • 118 Posts
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
452 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 917) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly