Beginners Question

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu May 14, 2015 10:19 pm
by sachinmb • 1 Post

Hey Guys,
I have just joined. I am 28. I have a very basic knowledge of guitar. I want to sign up for online paid lessons by pebber.How to sign up. Or all the videos are available for free on youtube?
Also how should I start towards practicing playing guitar? Which acoustic guitar should I buy?

Scroll up

RE: Beginners Question

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri May 15, 2015 4:16 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Hi sachinmb,

You can sign up for lessons if you click on the link below:

Subscribe

Regarding how you should start practicing, start with the righthand exercises and lefthand exercises from Module 1 and Module 2.

Module 1:
Picking exercises on 1-string, 1 note/beat and 2 notes/beat

Module 2:
-Do the classical form this will help you a lot with develloping a good position of your left hand.
-Spider exercises
-Ladder exercises

The below link shows you some free lessons which helps you to start:

Free Lessons

Well on what type of acoustic guitar you should buy is all depending on your budget and how serious you are and what type of music you will going to play. So this is difficult to answer. But if you going to buy stuff your bigest friend in the above exercises is a metronome those are very cheap of even for free on the internet as an app on your phone or tablet.
USE THIS METRONOME, it is really important.

You will not regret it to subscribe follow Pebber's advise and you will see soon progress.

Good luck I hope to see soon a video from you

Grtz Ray

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 27 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
795 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 529) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly