Tedious Emails from every You Tube Newbie on the planet!!!!!

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:16 am
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Hi Guys - I just want people to know that I get hundreds of emails every single day from almost what seems like every simple bonehead beginner who cant spell to more intermediate players all wanting me to give them my undivided personal attention for FREE of course.

I always refer everyone to post their "urgent" questions and problems in these forums because I KNOW most of you guys can have something to say to these guys that will of course be tremendously helpful and set them on the right track. These forums are FREE, my You Tube videos are FREE, there is a huge collection of PDF lessons files for FREE on my website, and my (still being worked on whenever I get time) BLOGS are FREE, but my private lessons and internet lessons are of course monetized. As you know, my electric bill is bigger than yours!!!

So, therefore I shouldnt feel like I have to apologize for charging for lessons. There are now over 506 videos up on you tube and hundreds of PDFs to go along with them. I appreciate all you guys taking the initiative to answer questions from the beginners here on these forums I really do. I will continue to post FREE You Tube vids as time permits but my main focus right now is on my courses for subscribers. If you want to subscribe - its as cheap as $25 a month. So if you are dying to get the paid videos thats one way to do it. The other way is to barter with me - I need revenge services (i.e people beaten up, smacked in the face, whacked across the side of the head, kicked in the nuts, and run over with cars.) If you are good at providing these custom services we can talk!!!!

Last edited Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:17 am | Scroll up

RE: Tedious Emails from every You Tube Newbie on the planet!!!!!

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:44 am
by Slashiepie • 118 Posts

Will gladly beat people up in Europe.

Favourite techniques: Bar of soap inside sock (stiff arm style though, still working on my sarod)
Economy nut kicking and sweep bitch slapping.

Areas i can cover: Germany, Holland, Belgium, once in a year Mexico.

;)

Last edited Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:47 am | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:50 pm
by acosta_rodrigo • 13 Posts

I was one of the boneheads of the month! haha, so stupid!
Gracias desde Argentina!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:51 pm

No it wasnt about you - I get hundreds of emails from REAL boneheads all week long!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:45 am
by Slashiepie • 118 Posts

Zitat
Rodrigo..

Saludos! si necesitas ayuda no dudes en escribirme :)

Last edited Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:47 am | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:51 pm
by Joe • 5 Posts

This one gonna win me alot of friends. Pebber you say at the end of alot of your free videos (any questions send me your emails) At the end of learning the chromatic scale i know theres one. clarify thanks

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:25 pm

The videos you are referring to were done very early on in the development of the entire online curriculum and are no longer supported - JUST AS SOFTWARE COMPANIES NO LONGER SUPPORT OUTDATED VERSIONS. Those videos were left up on You Tube rather than taken down and re-creating the same video again without that message in it.

I am not answering personal emails any more as I get Way too many emails (HUNDREDS) with people asking retard stupid questions. I am no longer TECH SUPPORT FOR THE WORLD OF GUITAR FOR FREE. There are plenty of HIGH CALIBER students and colleague instructors here who DONATE THEIR TIME FOR FREE in asnwering questions and offering their expertise and knowledge also for FREE. Many of my advanced students can answer most ALL of the questions and many students and colleague instructors are more than glad to. I am personally just way too busy now to answer random individual emails.

If the FREE forum is not good enough for you and not adequate enough then you can sign up and become a real paying student like a LOT of people have already. They tend to get my attention first.

But your assessment is CORRECT. You are NOT WINNING A LOT OF FRIENDS by harassing me about what was said in 3 year old videos. You should have figured it out by now rather than POST an accusatory comment.

Last edited Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:35 am | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:30 am
by Joe • 5 Posts

You took the question the wrong way I enjoy the site and the free stuff, Its more then Adequate. There wasn't anything Harassing or accusatory about it. just a clarification was needed, you did it thanks. have a nice day. JOE

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
359 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 529) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly