Hi from New Zealand

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:43 pm
by sizzlingbadger • 4 Posts

Hi all,

I tried to learn guitar about 30 years ago but gave up after about a year. A couple of years ago I decided to try again. So far I haven't got that far as I just don't practice enough. I only manage about an hour or so a week and I know that isn't enough. I have spent too much money on guitars, amps and toys instead of learning, a common affliction I know ;-)

I have seen Pebber's videos on YouTube which led me here. I have started looking at the videos in the free section as I thought it would be better to get a bit further down the road before signing up for the paid section. I'm a little confused at the numbering of the videos in the "right hand technique" section, are some missing ? or do I only get to see them all if I'm a paid member.

Cheers Nik

Scroll up

RE: Hi from New Zealand

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:42 pm
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Hi Sizzlingbadger,

Welcome to the forum 1 hour a week is surely not enough your right about that ;)

Whats wrong with the numbering? The righthand section hjas different subjects which are all numbered. These are the free lessons and you should be able to see all those videos on the free video page.

I wish you good luck with the lessons!

Grtz

Ray

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:11 pm

Hi thanks for the welcome.

I'm looking here on the right hand technique page http ://pbguitarstudio.com/RightHandTechnique.html

I don't see lessons 4a, 5a, 6a, 8a for Picking Basics.

On the Left Hand Technique, Scales, Arpeggios and Solo pages I don't see any lessons at all just a button in top right corner that says "back to video lessons menu" when I click that I get a 404 files not found.

The Daily Practice page asks me to log in but my username/passwd doesn't work there.

I'm not sure what is causing the problem.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:23 pm

Here the screen shots to show you what I see.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:10 pm
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

I see the same even though im a paied subscriber. So this means there are no free left hand lessons here on the site here.
But you should start anyhow first with right hand exercises those are very important!!!

If you want you can find here some left hand exercises Here

For the right hand start with basics 101 and 1A

For the left hand, take the first link on the site I gave above to you.
Spider and ladder exercises are very good to do everyday!

I hope this will help you

Grtz Ray

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:59 pm

Thanks.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:05 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

My pleasure! If you have more doubts or questions feel free to ask them.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
176 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly