Lookin' for a metronome?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat May 29, 2010 7:31 pm
by jimiclaptoncarl • 117 Posts

Hey guys,

If you're looking for a metronome(even if you're not), THIS is the metronome. It's the most advanced(that I've seen) metronome ever!

It's called: Bounce Metronome

And it uses visual "balls" that show you the beat... now I personally don't care about the visual aspect right now, I just dig having the ability to have it play 5,7,9,10, 11 notes per beat so I can make sure I'm on...Any subdivision, it can do!

Of course, you have to use a computer as it is software, but so what, we all spend a lot of time in front of the pc anyways...

If you wanna check it out, they have a 30 day "test" period so you can try it out...

Anyways, just wanted to share, I'm using, and I love it, It Rocks!

http://bouncemetronome.com/metronome-software.htm

"Let's face it, You suck; now what are you going to do about it?" - Dick Grove

Scroll up

RE: Lookin' for a metronome?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon May 31, 2010 4:12 am
by chrishorton • 17 Posts

Hey guys,

I use an Iphone metronome called Tempo...

It reminded me heaps of the Roland Dr Beat we have in the studio i work at, so i thought it would be a decent product.

Was excellent value for the price paid.

Cheers,
Chris

Scroll up

RE: Lookin' for a metronome?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:24 pm
by Chris • 20 Posts

I have downloaded four free Iphone Metronomes from the app store and out of them three suck, mostly because they have crippled fuctionality to get you to buy the full version.

the one I use is called " Metro Timer " it's free, basic and has a one touch 1,2,3,4,5,10,15,20,30 minute countdown for your chosen BPM it will also flash the camera's flash to the beat, if you want.

This has been my first week using a metronome and it has been kicking my ass, I have set it to 50bpm and I am getting creamed, I though I had a good sense of timing but no, i suck :\

... jack of all trades, master of none!
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
205 guests and 2 members have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

2 members have been online today:
McFly, webpulseindia