Tritone tapping lick

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:40 am
by uderoche (deleted)

This is a tritone tapping lick you can try. Keep the tapping finger a tritone (3 whole steps) away from whatever note you are fretting with the left hand. I use the index and middle fingers of my right hand and hold the pick in my hand with the third finger.

-Ursin

Scroll up

RE: Tritone tapping lick

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:43 am
by Slashiepie • 118 Posts

Cool stuff Ursin!

i just stole it :) being the dirty thief that i am i at least added my twist to it by using fingers 2 & 3 on the left hand though (so that the index keeps the pull of distortion clean) and fingers 2 & 3 of the right hand because i like having the pick ready.

I just browsed your channel and i must say: please upload more videos (your left hand is impressive) ! :)

Last edited Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:46 am | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:28 pm
by uderoche (deleted)

Very good. And, oh yes there are many ways to approach these sorts of things technically, different tapping fingers, different fret hand fingers. Very good. They should all be explored.

-Ursin

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:55 pm
by uderoche (deleted)

I steal most of my licks from Pebber. I think Frakh told me he does too. I believe we both owe Pebber our first born child due to the amount of phrases and ideas we rip off from him. And Pebber studied with some of the heavyweights of the 20th century so I guess I owe them blood and children as well. Let the sacrifice begin.

-Ursin

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
181 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 629) guests / 2) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly