Lesson route?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:00 pm
by Hetsekr • 4 Posts

I was about to sign up to do video lessons, but then something occurred to me.
I was going to do the two internet lessons a month plan. I'd love to come in and do 1 on 1 but, like most, not geographically practical.
I've a couple of questions for those of you in taking similar approaches. Would it be better to start doing the video lesson plan or should I start with the free videos first? If free videos first, what is the route I should take?
I'm not really a beginner, but I'm certainly a novice player.
Thanks for the help.

Scroll up

RE: Lesson route?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:00 am
by PaulO • 6 Posts

I would start the free lessons. There's more than enough material in modules 1 and 2 to keep you busy several hours a day. Heck. I've spent 2 + hours just on the finger permutations alone and that's with my metronome at 140-160 bpm playing 8th and 16th notes. When you become proficient with all of that, then I would sign up for the paid lessons and get help in trouble areas and things that need further explanation.

Paul

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:58 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

No FREE. you must PAY. ahh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Give me ALL MONEY!!! ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha. 142.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:43 pm
by Hetsekr • 4 Posts

I must obey...

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:50 am
by heyman • 60 Posts

Welcome!
Technique is everything. PB can't help unless he see's your technique. I wasn't even close with Neo-Classical. He had to get involved. Just my two cents. Good Luck!

Talk it then walk it.
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:50 am
by PaulO • 6 Posts

Perhaps I should re-phrase.
Start with the material that's publicly available.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
131 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly