Daily Practice Routine Exercises Explained ?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:10 pm
by student • 146 Posts

Are ALL practice routines either included in pfd form on the website AND/OR on youtube ? I searched on youtube for some of the the modules/exercises that are not included on the website and did not find any. ex) Harmonic Node Tapping , could not find on youtube....perhaps it is included in another video. If it is, no big deal.....just curious

Scroll up

RE: Daily Practice Routine Exercises Explained ?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:40 am
by Tsonic Tsunami • 27 Posts

Pebber has over 1.100.000 views on his YouTube channel. I have never had a problem finding material through the website.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:23 am
by student • 146 Posts

I just watched a video where Pebber says watch all videos prior to asking questions. That is fair, even though most vids are way beyond me I still gain something out of them. Have about 40 down and about 500 to go haha

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:41 pm
by uderoche (deleted)

Tough for Pebber to cover every single aspect of guitar playing on YouTube, HOWEVER, everything you need to know is there. I know a demonstration of the harmonic node stuff is on there somewhere. I remember seeing it.

TRUST! Keep watching the videos.

-Ursin

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:25 pm
by oddbaugh • 16 Posts

Pebber has enough information on youtube to cover daily practice routines for the rest of your life, really. Does he show every single chord? No, but you can map them out and discover many more by chord explorations. Does he cover every single scale? No, but you can map those out. Same for arpeggios. Chords, scales, arpeggios - learn the notes instead of just the patterns, and you'll learn the entire fretboard.

I watch each video more than once, and take notes. I would imagine (though I'm not positive) that every single thing on the daily practice routine has NOT been covered on youtube - they are probably reserved for lessons. But there is enough material on youtube to practice for a long, long, long, long time...

Sign up for a month or so of lessons if you can't find what you're looking for online. With Pebber, I really don't think you'd be wasting any cash. Good luck!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:30 pm
by student • 146 Posts

Yes I will take lessons in the future, it occurred to me that I have never seen so much depth on guitar in my life. I printed out all mod1 and mod2 pdf files last night and that itself is SO SO SO much learning ahead of me. I need to develop my technique first that way I will hit the ground running. Also he has two questions about naming chords and scales upon signup....I know 2 fricken scales and about 25 chords haha. I don't even want to learn those right now. I just want to stay in module 1 and 2 for awhile, then hammer scales/chords into my head...then signup for lessons.

The reason I posted my strategy is so that I can be critiqued.

Last edited Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:58 pm | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:13 am
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

I dont put it ALL up on YouTube. Theres 539 FREE videos up there already. If you want more than that then click your little mouse on that Paypal button! May I say its like playing on front porch of a house for FREE all this time and then when you finally open the front door, you find out that this little front porch belongs to a 5 story MANSION with hundreds of rooms? I only put the easiest and most accessible stuff on YouTube. However, theres so much there that you could easily work on all that for 10 years - easy. Some of you guys have been in the living room of the mansion so far.... But there is one thing though, the Mansion does have upkeep costs so it really cant all be for free now can it?

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 18 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
626 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 917) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly