Alternate Picking 60bpm

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue May 02, 2017 8:06 pm
by GuitarStyles88 • 19 Posts

Another video of me practicing picking.

Scroll up

RE: Alternate Picking 60bpm

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue May 16, 2017 11:19 pm
by Adam • 172 Posts

There he is again, folks,,,,GuitarStyles88 doing his thing!

You just get better and better, my friend! How do YOU feel about this video and your progress as a whole? I mean, I have nothing to say on this particular video, except "EXCELLENT WORK!!!"

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed May 24, 2017 10:48 am
by GuitarStyles88 • 19 Posts

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the encouragement. As far as my progress, I do feel like my picking has improved since when I started and feel more comfortable each time I pick up my guitar. I feel I havent even scratched the surface of my goal of making my own music but I know getting technique down is important. I had also been slacking off a bit last month which bothered me when I would think about it the next day but I feel like I am back on track and ready to keep learning. Thank you again for the feedback.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed May 24, 2017 4:42 pm
by Adam • 172 Posts

Quote: GuitarStyles88 wrote in post #3
I had also been slacking off a bit last month which bothered me when I would think about it the next day but I feel like I am back on track and ready to keep learning.
Oh wow, you said it, my friend! I think that is something that affects all of us here, especially me!

,,,but the best thing about your statement is that it "bothered you" when skipping a day or two of practicing, AND that you are getting right back at it! THAT is what separates the musician from the "wanna-be." Make the time, and put in the effort. That is so great to see, on your part!!!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
500 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 344) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly