Small testimonial

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:07 pm
by reyisido77 • 10 Posts

Hi Pebberbrown, Hi all

First, sorry for my english.

I am not a musician, but I just would like to share something.

During 1 complete year, my program was Day-job, then hard "Pull & Push" in the woods, Big lunch, Module 1 or 2 during 1-2h max, video-game or everything else and Sleep.

Sure, I still suck at guitar, but I'm totally free from cig after 15 years of abuse since 1 year.

Under the pressure at work, it's hard to resist. Everyday, every minute is a fight against to the nicotin call. Just waiting for the evening, only to do Pull&Push, have a good lunch and a bizzare trance on Pebberbrown modules, helped me to manage my stress and the craving.

I was totally "hypnotyzed" to relax on module 1 and 2 with a metronome and "de-verdamper" !
I loved praticing chromatic, wholetone, layers, spiders, picking, etc..., with a metronome, totally blasted by the vaporization.

The instrument. The technique. The metronome. The sound. The pleasure to do it well. I discovered new interests.

After 3 complete months to be like a monk, I didn't need to vaporize anymore to compensate the lack of nicotin..
I still like to, but only sometimes.
My mind is changed forever!

And without knowing it, I progressed a lot at guitar, I surprise myself everyday ! I now learn songs, easy solos and I create things I like.
Soon I will start to study the CAGED :)

Thank you Pebberbrown, I understand why you're called Guru ! Magic

Last edited Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:13 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 9 (yesterday 447) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: