in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:42 am
by Denny (deleted)

Hi Everyone, I happened to find out about pebber from his youtube videos. I have to say pebber's approach to teaching guitar is second to none. I've been playing guitar now for 20 years on and off. Playing guitar is great fun. Lots of musicians have influenced me.

I really like how pebber keeps telling people in his videos proper left hand position & technique. That is so critical for playing fast & accurate. It takes YEARS to become a virtuoso on guitar.

Paul Gilbert, Rusty Cooley, Michael Angelo etc. Those guys still practise and play guitar for at least 8 hours a day just to be able to sustain their technique & chops.

I am 99.9% certain of that. Youtube is a great source of amusement, I like watching people play Eddie Van Halen solos badly.
It is so funny! Most of the time their guitars are out of tune.

Pebber is really doing people a great service of offering no end of guitar lessons for FREE! People should be thanking pebber not giving him abuse on youtube. It's also bullshit that pebber is constantly asked questions about Brian Carrol(Buckethead). Buckethead is a great guitar player but there are loads of great guitar players out there. No doubt pebber has taught lots of people who have become great players.

It is all about hard practise & total concentration & focus. Thats what you have to do to be a viruoso. There is always something to learn on the guitar.

Keep practising:-)

Scroll up

RE: New Member

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:45 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Yeah thanks man! Yep people think somehow that I am the official channel to communicate with Buckethead. My emails and voice mails are filled with endless messages from FREAKS who I dont know! Now i know why Brian hides out.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:34 am
by notenjesus • 23 Posts

Maybe you should install a call forwarding directly to Buckethead when someone is saying "Bucket" on your phone box.

Pebber Brown's Soldier

Last edited Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:35 am | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:26 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

He changed all his phone numbers and wont give them to ANYONE - not me not Maximum Bob not anyone! Thats how much these freaks stalk him!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:12 pm
by notenjesus • 23 Posts

Nah nah, how can i explain with my poor english. I thought it more in this way:
Guy is calling you and is going to leave a message on ur phone box: "Hi Mr. Brown, do you have a picture of Bucket....piep piep piep (phone box offline)" .

ok, i even suck at beeing funny. gn8

Pebber Brown's Soldier
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:52 am
by Codyates • 1 Post

Good Topic

New member with some shy and hesitations over the starting times of the studio to no extra learning even no irrelevant talks to fellows. Some members to the studio concern in the class by guitar playing on the best essay help master listened to them with punish to party in the whole studio.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
6 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 206) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly