Good Teachers on youtube

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:44 pm
by notenjesus • 23 Posts

Ive found a cool guy on youtube who may also help us to get further in music. Just one example:

Any other good channels?

Pebber Brown's Soldier

Last edited Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:58 pm | Scroll up

RE: Good Teachers on youtube

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:36 pm
by dlraben • 278 Posts

Not a youtube channel per se, but Berklee contributes to www.coursera.org (a free education site). I'm taking the 'introduction to music production' class now, which is currently in week 2 of 6. I'm not sure if you can sign-up to a course that's already in progress, but I highly recommend doing so for anyone that wants to produce their own music (or backing tracks) in a home studio. Scroll to the bottom of the main course listing to see courses that are in progress. Once you're enrolled, you have the option of saving all the video lessons.

Last edited Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:36 pm | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:11 am
by Case • 68 Posts

I've found some Holdsworth and Mclaughlin instructional videos too on youtube. Not sure if the whole content is there but you can find the DVDs on amazon. These are definitely worth your buck.

I liked this Victor Wooten video too, though I haven't seen the full Groove Workshop DVD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ke_qIk93AQ

As a sidenote coursera is a very good resource for IT/AI programming and engineering courses too. I'd recommend everyone to check it out.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:07 am
by student • 146 Posts

i am interested in holdsworth/mclaughlin, but i think i need to put in alot more time before i even think about attempting 1 of those.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:48 pm
by Debilius • 96 Posts

Notenjesus, it seems you're very much interested in transcribing(cool)... anyway, great video.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:20 am
by RockyRacoon • 3 Posts

Justine Sandercore free site justineguitar.com Basic step by step structured course

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
318 guests and 2 members have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

2 members have been online today:
McFly, webpulseindia