Brit guitarist says PB is the best thing for guitarist ever / period

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:49 pm
by sean day • 3 Posts

Practice makes perfect, and effort equals reward etc etc. totally true.
Brit guitarists Blackmoore, Brian May (bohemian rhapsody etc) page, beck and many more - are all total perfectionists and probably spend thousands of hours doing what pb is showing you - you got to fucking listen to this man (every word ((I know as I was classically trained // classical G) - (or you suck) wish www and pb were around 30 years ago when i first started - love this mans vid's and humour.
Have passed links onto some big names (including some of the above mentioned) brilliant stuff for music education - you got to be proud of pb

Scroll up

RE: Brit guitarist says PB is the best thing for guitarist ever / period

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:01 pm
by sean day • 3 Posts

pb's exercises would make fantastic guitar pro files - guess you all know about guitar pro?? http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php?
pg=download

As long as pb keeps the copyright etc this program with score/tab editor and built in metronome and variable tempo looping would really help
also zillions of totally accurate full score band parts including everything for you to play with - i love this tool

Yes
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:09 pm
by deltadiscos • 321 Posts

Or use the free version of pro guitar called tux guitar

You think you practice enough.......YOU DON'T!............PRACTICE MORE!
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:27 pm
by sean day • 3 Posts

thanks for that - I just downloaded tux (never heard of it but looks good) will dig in and give it a good butchers cheers

Yes
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:09 pm
by Ok_good • 7 Posts

Love the idea of us making guitar pro files based on pb's exercises. I have been chopping up module 1 practical video's into audio pieces that I just line up in an itunes playlist. That kindof works but sometimes an exersice won't be played long enough.

Maybe it would be great if forces would be pulled? Obviously wity Pebber Brown's kind permission and him holdin copyright.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:48 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

TUX Guitar is free guys - I dont have time to put all the shit in there as TAB files but I have been putting a lot of student files into Sibelius 6 and Finale 2011 and saving them as .PDF SIbelius has a FREE reader called"SCORTCH" and Finale has a free reader called "fuckin pain in the ass" I think.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 15 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 358 guests and 1 member online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly