New to the group & to recording & video

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:15 pm
by Vote_For_Kodos • 23 Posts

Glad to be a part of what seems like a great group thus far. I've posted my introductory video, which was strange to go back and watch…I've never recorded myself playing guitar before, at least on video, and for some reason, I stumbled around a bit, but that's to be expected I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJdJCexI3As

Man--that sounds ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. I must read up on YouTubing

I feel more like I do now than I did when I first got here.

Last edited Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:20 pm | Scroll up

RE: New to the group & to recording & video

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:08 pm
by Scottulus • 222 Posts

Cool vid, man. Nice axe, welcome to the forum! I'm kind of a noob here, one of those 'trying to fix mah picking' guys hahaha

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:27 am
by uderoche (deleted)

Welcome to the crew.

YouTube www.youtube.com/ursinderoche
Facebook www.facebook.com/ursinderoche
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:40 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

NO its a perfectly fine intro video man - you are here to learn!!! Dont knock yourself down! Keep doing it!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:40 pm
by David9 • 1 Post

Welcome. I'm new on the forum too. I'm at the beginner/intermediate level and just started lessons with Pebber. The forum members are helpful and friendly. If you look through the previous threads, there is a fair amount of useful information.

David

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:10 am

Ok, here's a bit of video on 3 weeks of progress. It's subtle, but it's there. I've been working on scalpel picking, and right now I'm much slower than before w/ just straight wrist, but I can feel how much less energy I'm using and I know it'll definitely be worth the effort.

Not sure why it won't let me link

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:02 am
by diegopaudyal • 91 Posts

Quote: Vote_For_Kodos wrote in post #6
Ok, here's a bit of video on 3 weeks of progress. It's subtle, but it's there. I've been working on scalpel picking, and right now I'm much slower than before w/ just straight wrist, but I can feel how much less energy I'm using and I know it'll definitely be worth the effort.

Not sure why it won't let me link

I am having the same problem of not being able to share a link. Here is what you can do:

There is a "video einfugen" tool right next to the smiley tool ( where you see Bold , Italic, Underline etc.). Click on that tool and you can share it as a video instead of a link.

Cheers.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:47 am
by NicholasJacquet (deleted)

Just wanted to offer whatever encouragement I can, Also If you havent experimented with Sarod yet; I would encourage you to do so. It takess a while to get the hang of but once it gets there, it enables so many things in ones playing, timing gets better, phrasing gets better, guitar is easier to play, basically everything gets easier.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:44 pm
by uderoche (deleted)

I have been getting a lot of private messages about not being able to post a link to a video.

No one's account has been compromised, banned, or in any way limited by Pebber or myself...which seems to be the general thought when I am questioned about this.

This forum is free software and the code cannot be changed. If you are having a problem, it has nothing to do with anything Pebber or I have done but most probably an issue with this free forum software.

Use the "video einfugen" tab tool at the top of the message bar and you will be able to post your video.

Thanks and sorry for the issues. Hopefully they will resolve themselves in time.

YouTube www.youtube.com/ursinderoche
Facebook www.facebook.com/ursinderoche
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:45 am

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:51 am

Just for fun. Useful vids to follow.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 183 (yesterday 108) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: