The Left & Right Hand Challenge!

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:38 pm
by John567 • 156 Posts

Someone had to take it to the next level and that someone was FRaKh. I remember somewheres in the forum FRaKh mentioning how you can save time by doing LH trills and RH picking at the same time.

All hail FRaKh and whatever planet he's from!

h ttp://youtu.be/C5DsiZAsbrM

Man my timing sucks... the forum won't let post again. It's saying that my post contains too many links. I don't get it. Well, I left a space after the first "h". If you want to see my attempt at FRaKh's idea you know what to do.

... addicted to Dava... I don\'t know how to quit.

Last edited Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:41 pm | Scroll up

RE: The Left & Right Hand Challenge!

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:22 pm
by NicholasJacquet (deleted)

I think he is from planet x. Its the same planet that pebber went to to get his sarod chops...Its a planet ruled by either Mclaughlin or lord Xenu; though I have not figured out myself how to get there so I am not quite sure. Since it is a few few lightyears away from earth I dont think it is possible get there using either conventional rocketry or for that matter any ship that is dependant on chemical or fossil fuels...Maybe if we could all pitch in to build a craft that runs on dark matter then we could accelerate to a respectable fraKtion of light speed and get there as they did maybe in the next one to two hundred years.

why do you do these on seperate strings...Sarod requires learning to merge the frequencies of the left hand trill to right hand flutter...so for instance as u are trilling on the B string, why not See how good your picking hand can then start to gobble up these trills? See if you can learn to make it so that the speed of the left hands trill becomes so dependant and influenced entirely by the pick hand that by accellerating the sppeed of the picking hand u notice that the left hand starts dancing faster to/

Modoric Aknowledgements:

Play Guitar better than Fred Durst?---Check

Play Guitar better than Lil' Wayne?---Check

Play Guitar better than Franz Listz?---

Last edited Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:38 pm | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:17 am
by dlraben • 278 Posts
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:14 pm
by John567 • 156 Posts

Good Stuff!

So, we have yet another legit challenge. Time to figure out how to do the trill and sarod in divisions of 5! But, I'm still working through Pebber's Vol 2..... I need more time.... maybe if I can figure out a way to live longer...

:D

... addicted to Dava... I don't know how to quit.
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 24 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
889 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 529) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly