RE: Bending challenge

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:58 am
by Case • 68 Posts

Ursin, you mentioned you'd done a few videos on bending. Any chance you post these online again somewhere? (Apologies if you've already done this. I missed a couple of months here due to work so there are a few posts to go through still...) Thanks in advance!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:26 am
by uderoche (deleted)

I usually only leave my videos up for a short time and then remove them. I will do another one on bending.

YouTube www.youtube.com/ursinderoche
Facebook www.facebook.com/ursinderoche
Twitter @ursinderoche
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:35 am
by Case • 68 Posts

Thanks mate! I've been reading through the posts I've missed the past few months and realised there's loads to keep me busy for a while. I'll try to set up my computer this weekend so I can record/post my first videos here for a technique health check (just started the online lessons 2 months ago). Inspired and discouraged at the same time by how well others are doing here and how slow my progress seems...

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:41 pm
by ashan • 190 Posts

lot of hours and attention was put into how good the guys here has become. i'm still not satisfied with my playing and how i practice when look at how other guitarists here dedicate themselves to the instrument. but since i started using pebbers method i have almost completely changed the way i used to play. i'm sure you'll do the same, its all about how much time you put and attention you give to what you're practicing. (i dont think that even made sense, my English sucks )

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
43 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 344) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly