ON A MORE SAD NOTE

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:00 pm
by mr. gurgle (deleted)

Today I read a news story that Buckethead lost his dad recently (week and a half ago). If that isn't enough he had just lost his mother in June. It never rains it pours. This would be a good time to remember him and all your loved ones. Life is so short!

"Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
Bil Keane

Scroll up

RE: ON A MORE SAD NOTE

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:00 pm
by NicholasJacquet (deleted)

Yes it is unfortunate the timing of when this happened...Sometimes it seems like the universe likes to pile tragedy and loss up upon people all clustered together one after another. I hope he is able to find some source of comfort during this time. I think its very important; most people really need that in order to be able to get themselves back to a place of person peace when they encounter significant loss. Prayer is the only thing I can do about it, but I hope everyone in close proximity to him are doing everything within their capacity to lend suppport for everyone in that family right now as death taking loved ones is not ever easy to make peace with...

Modoric Aknowledgements:

Play Guitar better than Fred Durst?---Check

Play Guitar better than Lil' Wayne?---Check

Play Guitar better than Franz Listz?---

Last edited Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:02 pm | Scroll up

RE: ON A MORE SAD NOTE

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:49 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Nice words guys for this guitar player. It's always terrible to loose someone who close to you.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
217 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 344) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly