Music Theory

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:52 pm
by zedwire • 5 Posts

Hi I'm new to this
Can anyone tell me where to find the video that follows the Music Theory 101 Part 1A video.
Really enjoyed this video - so would like to find the next in series... Please help

Scroll up

RE: Music Theory

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:11 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Hi Zedwire

Welcome to the forum a lot on Youtube are only teasers so if you would like to have the whole serie on this theory videos you should subribe to the paid lessons. Then you will have more and better quality videos it is a recommendation i can tell you that.

grtz Ray

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:20 pm
by zedwire • 5 Posts

Hi I'm really new and intend no disrespect...
It's just that I have a very limited budget and I work / travel for long hours.

The Music Theory 101 Part 1A video has caught my imagination to the point that I have subscribed.

If I unsubscribe and subscribe to the video lessons - will I be able to see the video that follows the Music Theory 101 Part 1A video?

Ideally I would like to practice as much as I need to become a proficient guitarist but I know I can't do that right now but... I would love to fill a real gap in my learning in a way that I can manage now.

Pebber Brown is a gifted teacher

Due to my circumstances - can I dip into this learning in a way that I can manage or are you saying that It I won't be able to access this video until I come to it as part of a course.?

Thanks for taking the time to read this request.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:37 pm
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

I know that Pebber is following the same route for everybody, we students all lack technique very much. I dont remember when he has send me the videos. But Pebber don't recommend to subscribe and unsubscribe (if you read further in the forum you'll find a thread about this). How Pebber decides when and what to send i dont know he or other teachers who are longer member can answer that question better.

But for one thing we are in the same situation I travel and work very very much as well but almost everyday i manage to take some time to do the exercises and i really see that i make progress offcourse it would go faster if i would be able to practice 7 hours a day but we need to have income. Take it easy and maybe for you the 1 video a month is affordable than be patience and try to play everyday.
If you want more theory i recommended somone else on this forum this week the Music Fundamentals 101 on youtube as well this are 23 45min lectures from Pebber for FREE. Take a notebook and music paper and you have for weeks fun.

Good luck

Ray

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:32 pm
by Shawn Dimery • 5 Posts

Well said Ray1981, Pebbers music theory videos come as part of the paid lesson syllabus, he goes into the circle of fifths, scale constructions, very detailed interval studies etc. Pay $60 month, the detail in all his exclusive material is brilliant.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
161 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly