Advice???

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:57 pm
by birdsoffire • 5 Posts

I have just discovered Pebber Brown and his multitude of free videos. I have only watched a few of them, but am extremely intrigued by them. What is the difference between the free videos that Pebber posted and a real online lesson with him? I have been "taken" by some online guitar wizards before promising me that I could turn into the next McLaughlin...anyone out there that pays for online lessons maybe talk about their experience with them. Thanks so much in advance!

Scroll up

RE: Advice???

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:34 am
by deltadiscos • 321 Posts

you will receive Hi def videos much longer and go into alot more detail than the youtube stuff.
plus you have email support.

But you will only get out of it what you put in.ok

You think you practice enough.......YOU DON'T!............PRACTICE MORE! Darryn U.K
One note can say a million words........It can also take a million notes to say one word
Scroll up

RE: Advice???

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:50 pm
by birdsoffire • 5 Posts

Thanks for the response...I am very stingy with my time and money so whatever I "dive" into it is always 100%. I am so sick and tired of some of these online instructors that promise this and that, but they have no idea how to teach and waste my time and money. Pebber seems to really want his students to improve and holds them accountable to improve.

Scroll up

Started Pebber's online lesson last December

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:42 am
by Vin Tekiel • 8 Posts

I've started the online lesson last December. I'm a beginner, but from what I can see so far, It's well worth the money, it will give you tons of work to do, and if it's not enough, just take more lessons per month. I'm working 2 hours a day on the exercises, I never took any online lesson (for anything) because it's usually a waste of money. But I have to say, after extensive search, I signed in, and I'm pleasantly surprise. But as Deltadiscos said: "you will only get out of it what you put in".

Vin

Scroll up

RE: Started Pebber's online lesson last December

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:53 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

I started last june and have had in the past other "instructors"online and also face to face. But Pebber's lessons are the best IMO they work and you learn a lot. But like mentionend earlier you have to do something for it. I love the sentence "Lack of afford is a lack of results".
I try to play as much as possible about 80% of my playing time I dedicate to PB's syllabus the rest is for playing some songs and like this i only do it the last 1,5 month the first 7 months I only did PB's exercises and did not learn any songs

Good luck and welcome!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 18 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
431 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 529) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly