Hi people new member here

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:47 am
by sad-fingers • 1 Post

Hi people Just wanted to introduce myself. The names Bill and I use the username sad-fingers Why? because I am in my 40's and whilst I took up guitar many years ago work and family circumstances meant I never got past the basic strumming and after many years of inactivity I took up the guitar again and the fingers where sooooooooo sad that they had never progressed that I vowed to make them happy-fingers I find it hard to learn new things or retain them with respect to guitar so have resigned myself to the fact that I will be mediocre and only envy all those of you who are naturals .

Anyway I picked up the link for PB site from a member of Justinguitars site and thought I would use both resources to help me to improve my playing and my knowledge so here I am forgive any silly questions I may have.

Regards Bill AKA SAD-FINGERS

Scroll up

RE: Hi people new member here

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:12 am
by Debilius • 96 Posts

Hey Bill! :) Welcome aboard ...from me only for now...cuz we all here are hard core guitar freaks,
and there's no much time for chit chat between practicing guitar, eating, and sleep. :D

If you stay here for a while, and get your 'sad' fingers going, with info from Pebber and the others from
this little 'Sarod Picking Cult', your fingers will in short time become very happy. :D

Man, it's never too late. Just hop in on this journey with us, by typing 'Pebber Brown' on youtube, see all
videos, and come here, read all the posts. Good luck man. :)

Last edited Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:13 am | Scroll up

RE: Hi people new member here

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:47 am
by Slashiepie • 118 Posts

Hi Bill,

There are no naturals, just effort and time invested.
Sweat more than the "naturals" and you will become better.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 11 (yesterday 443) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: