Two-Handed Trills

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:30 pm
by Dansimonin • 11 Posts

Could anyone shed some light on the two handed trill exercises from the daily practice routine? it seems to be the only exercise from the practice routine that hasn't been explained through Pebber Brown's videos. Does anyone know what they are?

Scroll up

RE: Two-Handed Trills

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

There are many reserved sections of my lessons strictly available only for my paying students. Most of the daily practice routine is reserved and almost ALL of the lesson syllabus. All those videos are available as secret unlisted videos.

Last edited Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:26 pm | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:43 pm
by Debilius • 96 Posts

If you're too cheap to pay for lessons and want everything for free it's a must to start with a good ole Nokia ringtone named "Knick Knack"...

Here's a two-handed version of it, two octaves lower from original:

...you can hear it here:

http://flic.kr/p/75AbLi

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:18 pm
by Dansimonin • 11 Posts

Sorry if i gave the wrong impression, but i'm just a kid and unfortunately i don't have enough money to pay for lessons. If i had a job i would definitely pay for lessons, after watching Pebber's videos over and over again and getting better at guitar the more i listen and practice, i think he deserves the money even for the free stuff! But now that I am aware that you can pay for more lessons, I'm going to try my best to get enough money for at least a few

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 pm
by Debilius • 96 Posts

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression also, because this was intended to be posted as a pure joke, as you can hear from audio link, although that tab is pretty close and at some spots it's pretty accurate.

And I hear you man, I can't afford to spend even a dime on a lesson right now also, even I have a daily job. I just cannot afford it. But if I was a millionaire, Pebber wouldn't sleep at all because of me. Maybe he would sometimes hope that he could take a nap, but I would hire a helicopter and I could take a flight at his place whenever I get some dilemma about something regarding guitar playing and I will wake him up to show me stuff. I'm kidding again, of course(partially) but I agree with you that even his free stuff deserves paying, because there's no info anywhere else that have been put in that complete and fun format to learn, like in his free videos, and if I ever could afford lessons whit this guy, he would be payed as he deserves, much more than his payment rate for lessons info impose. Man is genius, and man is very generous. Many other guys are just stealing from kids daily, for just on tip of the iceberg of info he provides for free. Till the times we could afford it, to get monitored and guided by expert, let's proceed with practice and hard work to come up with every cool idea we can come up, on our own.

Further, you're interested in tapping obviously, and probably due to need of strengthening fingers involved in it, being it a 8 finger tech, or else, and you're probably interested in strengthening of much of possible situations you can find yourself in, while using this technique. And yes, I admit, I suck at tapping big time so don't expect some revolutionary info from me, but for tapping thrill exercises, if I would ever make a decision to do them, I would try to imitate the fretting hand ideas and permutations, but with both hands, trying to translate as much as it could be translated on two handed fretting style.

I believe you watched every Pebber's video but here's a little reminder thrill video, where you actually can get some ideas how you could take a fretting hand ideas and take a similar approach to a two handed thrills:

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
229 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 529) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly