Emails sent privately to PB that should have been posted HERE.

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:07 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Hi! thanks for posting video.(how to kill string noise?)
i have some question about your video lesson.
i practice Sarod picking(+free floating wrist) everyday.
but how to kill string noise?

You Tube ID: k9i2m20

Go ahead Crew and feel free to send him a message on You Tube

Scroll up

Another URGENT You Tube guy

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Youtube ID: berakas311

Re: scales
i want answers from you, if i dont get answers from you, i get led down the wrong track, im already getting confused with what to play but ive kinda devised a way to learn what i can make out of the whole thing, i spend 8 hours a day prctising, i stay up all night coz i dont have time in the day, but im sure im doing the wrong shit, your the man to go to, youve clearly revised this shit down to a tee, please help me man

Go ahead and send him a message on You Tube if you want.

-=>PB

Scroll up

From CROATIA

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Szbb667

100 people´s melody
Hi, greetings from Croatia! You pretty much simplified it in your profile, so I´ll do the same: what do you think of a project of 100 people all over the world creating one melody? It would be done over youtube and wouldn´t require any extraordinary effort from any person willing to participate (or create a short contribution, if you will). Anyway, if you´re up for more info you can watch the vid "100 people´s melody: "Home"" on my channel, or just pass the word around via bulletins or sthg, or wish me luck, or just - plain nothing. Whatever you decide, I´m sending you a friend invitation and wish you all the best!
(block user)

You Tube ID: Szbb667

Scroll up

RE: Taxidea Taxis

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Your Tube ID: TaxideaTaxis

Improving Improv
Pebber, I've recently realized I have a major problem. I feel that I am stuck in the same old box when it comes to improv and coming up with solos. Its the same licks and same runs. My guitar teacher and me were going to record a song and when it came to the solo I feel that everything is repetitive and boring. Is the trick to improv learning the scale all over the fretboard perfectly? If so how do I go about doing that? Its hard just to stare at a scale chart and memorize everything. I just want to get out of my same old same old. Im asking you because you seem way more professional than my current teacher.....

Thanks

Your Tube ID: TaxideaTaxis

Scroll up

RE: Taxidea Taxis

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 pm
by uderoche (deleted)

I sent a message to the berakas and TaxideaTaxis

-Ursin

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
148 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 629) guests / 2) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly