Adam Not Well.

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:01 pm
by BillyRae • 24 Posts

Hi folks. Just in case you were wondering where our boy Adam has gotten to, I rec'd word today he is in a bad way with sun poisoning and won't be in communication with us for a while. I'll do my best to let you know progress if, as & when I hear anything. In the interval you might want to use this thread to wish him well and a speedy recovery. Cheers for Now!!

Scroll up

RE: Adam Not Well.

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:41 am
by Farelli • 189 Posts

Oh, thanks for the update BillyRae.

Sorry to hear that, Adam. Sun poisoning is no joke. Take it easy. Wishing you a quick recovery.

I'm planning some 4-minute, 7-day progression videos of 5.21, 5.22, 5.23, etc. Those will keep you company.

Last edited Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:43 am | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:30 am
by heyman • 60 Posts

That's a bummer! Hope you get better soon. Stay positive!

Talk it then walk it.
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:37 am
by Adam • 172 Posts

Hi Guys!!!

Well,,,I look like a peeled shrimp, but at least I am feeling a LOT better! Never even knew sun poisoning was a thing until the doctor diagnosed me. It's like a mild form of radiation sickness --- Been to the beach (with my beloved old Kay acoustic) at least 20 times this year, yet the ONE DAY I forget to bring sunscreen ---- WOW! I didn't even feel it until HOURS later, when I was sitting in my room, literally COOKING from the inside out!

Anyway, what a TREAT it was to log back on today and see you kind words! Bill, THANK YOU for checking in and for sharing with my pals, here in the Forum! It took a lot just to type that short response to you the other day, but I really appreciate you reaching out to me like you did!!

Farelli, I cannot wait to check out, and try to play along with, your videos!! Thanks for the support, my Brother!!

heyman, I'm staying positive, indeed, my little Bro!

OK, my Friends --- BACK TO BUSINESS!! --- I WISH YOU ALL LOVE & LIGHT!!!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:30 am
by Farelli • 189 Posts

Good to hear from you, Adam.

You're right about the "mild form of radiation sickness." I remember when I was in the Navy, learning about how nuclear energy works, when I saw the charts. Every person on earth earns more radiation in a year from the sun (even if they don't go outdoors) than I earned in 4.5 years on a nuclear-powered submarine and 1.5 years at a commercial nuclear plant combined.

And I mean a lot of it. In those 6 years in nuclear power, I earned about 1/3 of the radiation we all get from the sun each year. It is the thing that keeps us alive, and the thing that causes our aging. It's no joke.

Get ready for those videos. I've been getting interrupted while trying to make them, so thus far my "7 days of 5.XX" is a no-go. But I'm still practicing 5.21, 5.22, and 5.23 and getting a lot better. I need to get to 5.23 and do it a bunch though.

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 9 Guests are online.:
McFly

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
217 guests and 2 members have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

2 members have been online today:
McFly, webpulseindia