Guitar picks

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:27 pm
by Ivan • 45 Posts

hey guys

can someone remind me what's the brand of guitar picks PB uses? Is it DAVA or something else?
I saw some comments in a youtube clip about picks but cant remember which one.

I'm using the jazz stubby picks right now, either the blue tear drop fat ones or the thin red ones depending on the day but resources are limited here in the arse-end of the world so I'd like to order some new ones online to try out.

Which picks does everyone else use right now?

Music=Life
Scroll up

RE: Guitar picks

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:18 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Im using DAVA Grip Tip Picks I used the yellow ones untill 2 week ago now i start to experiment with the red and blue ones. I like these plectrums very much they are easy to hold.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:40 pm
by Paul Amos • 19 Posts

I'm also using the Deva Grip Tip picks, Yellow, red and gel, can't decide which I prefer! I would also agree that they are easier to hold than other makes, I find that a standard pick slips around in between my thumb and finger when doing scalpel picking after a bit, its doesn't with the Deva ones.

This from a beginner still trying to keep time when doing the basic right hand exercises, so I'm not sure my recommendation is worth that much!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:44 pm
by Paul Amos • 19 Posts

Typo above 'Deva' should read Dava, Doh!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:39 pm
by condoriano • 28 Posts

Dava is the pick pb recomends. they're great! flexablility and hardness in one.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:10 am
by Adam • 172 Posts

I love the Jazz III's (Stubbies, too!), and I also like certain V-Picks and Gravity Picks. It depends on the type of guitar (acoustic vs. electric) and other conditions (humidity, sweating on-stage).

Pebber turned me on to some Dava's a few years back. I will still use those from time to time when playing an acoustic. I like the ones with the stiffer points.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
557 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 917) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly