RE: where do i start and how

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:29 am
by Tilen • 31 Posts

im sorry that i signed up and cancel so many times but as i told you that i dont have regular job,but dont worry i wont quit !

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:32 pm
by Tilen • 31 Posts

great news

i have a job now and i will be buying video lessons soon :)

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:10 am
by Tilen • 31 Posts

i have bad news agian........i have this deases : Bipolar disorder
i was in hospital,i quit my job again and now im taking antipshitic medicines so i wont be able to buying video lessons from you pebber

im sorry

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:24 pm
by NicholasJacquet (deleted)

Try to look at the bright side man...It could be worse...at least you arent a neurotypical...They so trapped forever to think inside a tiny little box.

Modoric Aknowledgements:

Play Guitar better than Fred Durst?---Check

Play Guitar better than Lil' Wayne?---Check

Play Guitar better than Franz Listz?---
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:30 am
by mr. gurgle (deleted)

Hang on there and remember that Pebber has hundreds of lessons for free already. You could spend years just learning from them! Just keep playing and you notice that music itself can inspire you to learn.

A few days ago I played some guitar at my friends place and one of my friends (who doesn't play) said that that sounds so soothing. Then later on I played the intro to stairway to heaven and nobody noticed or knew what it was! So yes there is still room for new music and whatever anyone can play might hit the chord with someone. We can all make music at any stage, not just when we have the perfect technique or the best possible song at hand! So keep plugging those strings.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:02 pm
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

I think commitment is the most important. If you have talent but no commitment youre no where.

about thede modes. well im a rookie but yesterday started with the famous caged system to play (wrote them all down on paper) and if you play the first one which is actualy in the key of C but starts on 6th string on E followed by a E maj chord i have yhe feeling to be in south Spain. So this pattern with the E as tonic must be a scale which they use a lot in their music. It gave me a mood of playing flamenco.

does mood and mode has to anything with each other here?

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:25 pm
by NicholasJacquet (deleted)

must resist the urge...to comment about modes...Afraid that Pebber will kung fu chop my head

Modoric Aknowledgements:

Play Guitar better than Fred Durst?---Check

Play Guitar better than Lil' Wayne?---Check

Play Guitar better than Franz Listz?---
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:41 pm
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

hehehe lol well i just gave a opinion but my opinion is not much worth as i told im still a rookie for the last 3 years. A surely i dont want to make bad discussions here i like it to learn from others and read others opinions. But yes becarefull if you attack modes you'll attack PB and he indeed kung fu chop :p

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 17 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
173 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 629) guests / 2) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly