The Advancing Guitarist

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:14 pm
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Hi all,

Anybody has experience the the book "The Advancing Guitarist"written by Mick Goodrick. I hope some people would liek to share their opinion on it. I took a look to it and touhg it will a nice book together with Pebber's syllabus.

grtz Ray

Scroll up

RE: The Advancing Guitarist

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:26 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Yeah Ursin used to recommend this book to people but unfortunately its extremely way over everyone's head and only causes a great deal of confusion for a lot of people. You have to really know a lot of stuff already before you dig into this book. Its a very advanced book and requires sight reading ability and a profound knowledge of theory just to start with.
Its for extremely advanced players, however feel free to buy it and freak yourself out.

Scroll up

RE: The Advancing Guitarist

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:04 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

A bit late response i missed the reply completly sorry for that. Yeah I freaked out when i bought it! So I'll save it for the future cause i think it seems like a cool study book. Reading the words I could allready but reading the musical stuff I cant that good enough unfortunately.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
435 guests and 2 members have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

2 members have been online today:
McFly, webpulseindia