How to get a hold on PB

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:21 am
by Claus K.P • 2 Posts

Hi i have played guitar for 2 years time now. I now a bit of teory on the basic chords an getting into extended chords now. I have learned the 5 positions of major an minor pentatonic scales also the blues scales an the 7 positions of the Ionion mode In spread fingering. I would love to learn more about scales sequensy an Mr PB scale tone form, but i would be a bit sad if i should start from the bottom Again before i will get to what im Working on. Quistion is can it be done whit some of his video/PDP lessons to start were i am ? If im paying throug paypal ?
Best regarts Claus

Scroll up

RE: How to get a hold on PB

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:00 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Hi Claus,

Pebber has for every paying student the same program this means in the begin you will focus on technique because in his experience everybody sucks a technique. Eventually you'll start with the 14 pos and scaletone form system.
All his lessons are worth taking you will really improve so If I were you I would surely start the paying lessons.

Grtz Ray

A lack of afford is a lack of result!
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:54 am
by Claus K.P • 2 Posts

Thanks Ray.

I have seen he has online video/pdf lesson to 25 bucks for one an 2 lesson for 40 an 3 for 50 bucks. How much does that covers ? Is it like an hole module or what ?
I also have seen he has 4 DVDs lessons to 27 dollars for one 1 hole module. What do people prefer ?

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:48 pm
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

They are about several modules on the long run you will have many videos on Module 1,2,3,4 with a lot of detailed information. Soemtimes Pebber sends freebees as an extra for you. Plus Pebber will try to respond personally to your videos you upload. Note that Pebber is verry bussy and gets a lot of email per day soo not always it is possible for him. But he put priority on paying students.

What someone prefer is up to that person that very subjective IMO. I personaly like to receive videos and send them here wait for responses from other guru's and once in a while I ask somethhing to pebber.

I hope this answer helps you.

A lack of afford is a lack of result!
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:23 am
by Adam • 172 Posts

Hi Claus!

Welcome to the Forum! As Ray pointed out, and as this website explains, there are a few different options for students. You cannot go wrong with becoming a paying student of Pebber's, but it is important to keep in mind that Pebber's system is very regimented and set up a certain way based on his 35+ years of teaching experience. A lot of students come in thinking that Pebber is there to tailor videos based on the specific "wants" of the student. Pebber does not give students what they "want," but I assure you: Pebber gives students exactly what they "need" in order to become a better player.

It sounds like you have watched several of Pebber's free YouTube videos, and that is a great start! I would suggest downloading all available .PDF's from this website, especially the "Daily Practice Plan/Routine." If there is anything on that sheet that does not look familiar, then try searching Pebber's YouTube videos for an explanation of a certain technique, or exercise. If not, then ask us here in the Forum; we are here to help you as much as possible.

It is recommended that you post a video of yourself running through some of these exercises. It does NOT have to be too long; a minute or two is fine. That way, Pebber can get an idea of where you are at.

There is SO MUCH material here. I've been a student of Pebber's since 2008, and I have 3 binders full of .PDF's, graphs, charts, etc.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: There is NO "graduation" when it comes to Pebber's lessons. There is always something to work on, something to improve upon, something to strive for. I suggest that you come in with a completely OPEN MIND, and take advantage of all of the tools here at your disposal. If you are comfortable with all of this, I strongly encourage you to become a paying student.

I hope this helped, Claus, and I look forward to seeing you in the Forum!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
292 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 256) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly