New Here

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:57 pm
by Hetsekr • 4 Posts

Just a quick intro. I picked up a guitar about 20 yrs ago and best I can do is a sloppy "Horse with no Name". So this year I've given up on the excuses and decided to make a true effort to put in the time and make my fingers bleed. I'm taking lessons to break all those bad habits. Of course I want to become a better player, but I also want to understand enough there to know the whys. Happy strumming

Scroll up

RE: New Here

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:49 am
by Jeffrey • 5 Posts

What you put in is what you get out of it. Too many peopel stuck on the whole talent thing. Yes it sure helps but talent will never beat hard work only when talent works hard we have a problem ;)

Good to have you here! enjoy your stay!

Scroll up

RE: New Here

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:40 pm
by Adam • 172 Posts

Hello Hetsekr,

WELCOME to the PB Forum! You are in the right place, my friend,,,and your story is no different from many of your fellow Forum Members. Rest assured, your playing will grow by leaps and bounds by incorporating as little as 15-30 minutes of the "Daily Practice Routine," which can be downloaded as a FREE .PDF from Pebber's site.

It's about the "quality" of your practice, not necessarily the "quantity" of your practice,,,but find that balance! Focus, work it out, warm it up, drill a few permutations, a few trills & spiders, incorporate some single-string picking, run some Scaletone Forms against some backing tracks,,,,lather, rinse, and REPEAT AS DESIRED!

Post videos, get involved,,,I think you will find the atmosphere supportive and friendly! I am The Gardener, and the weeds do get pulled, so relax and enjoy, my fellow seeker of musical knowledge!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
310 guests and 2 members have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

2 members have been online today:
McFly, webpulseindia