RE: Modes and how to use them

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:17 pm
by oddbaugh • 16 Posts

This is what I have on my music stand as reference when I'm practicing scales. Might look goofy, but this is how I like to see it - one key all mashed together on one page! Created w/ MS Excel and saved as pdf, so the lines don't look as thin and neat as when I print from Excel.

Just throwing this out because I don't think anyone else did. NOT trying to teach. This is what I create and use (just started 3rd month, so I'm studying A Major now). I put Pebber's name on it because he told us to do so in several vids!

(Hope it uploads & links....)

Attachment:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
scales_14_pos_system_pebber_brown__G_Major_E_minor.pdf scales_14_pos_system_pebber_brown__G_Major_E_minor.pdf
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Re-inventing the wheel are you? This one that I made wasnt quite good enough?

http://pbguitarstudio.com/pdf_files/GUIT...e_Forms_1-7.pdf

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:18 am
by oddbaugh • 16 Posts

Good enough? Yours are the absolute best I've seen. The reason I started creating my own was to eventually map out all keys on the neck. (Rather than using pen & paper, I'm using keyboard & computer.) It helps me to learn the notes of each key.

I uploaded the pdf because somewhere in this thread, you said to upload a pdf of all the modes on the neck in the key of G or C. But maybe you were typing to a specific individual, and not to the general forum population.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
746 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 917) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly