Module 2 practice

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:26 am
by pinkmoonman • 14 Posts

In this video i practice the spider, i go a little too fast especially with 5.23, though in the end i feel i practiced it somewhat well. Though, feel free to share thoughts.

Scroll up

RE: Module 2 practice

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:01 pm
by Farelli • 189 Posts

You ended up working it out, so I don't need to tell you how to pronounce it.

Your finger placement looks good to me. And I'm pretty sure I couldn't do 5.23 to a metronome in triplets, so that was an absolutely awesome idea I'll have to work on.

5.23 is a real bastard to do. Most have trouble with it. I liked watching you stop when you flubbed it up and start again. That little move will make a huge improvement in your skill once you get it down.

The only thing I would have recommended is what you did; slow the metronome and work on it at a slower speed. At 60 bpm in triplets you're doing 180 bpm with 5.23, so the fact you could do it as well as you did shows how much practice you've put in. Keep it up!

P.S.: Thanks for the thanks. I decided right before Christmas that I want to do as much as I can to promote a community here, so that feedback is nice to here.

Last edited Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:03 pm | Scroll up

RE: Module 2 practice

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:39 pm
by Adam • 172 Posts

Hi Connor!

Once again, Farelli hit the nail on the head! I agree with everything he mentioned. There are a couple of VERY IMPRESSIVE moments here, my friend....WOW!!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
272 guests and 2 members have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

2 members have been online today:
McFly, webpulseindia