Lessons with Pebber...

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:01 pm
by Bartman1 • 3 Posts

For those of you who are or have taken online lessons with Pebber...what does the first lessons or so contain?

Scroll up

RE: Lessons with Pebber...

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:11 pm
by deltadiscos • 321 Posts

I suppose that depends what level you are at. But module 1 and 2 would be a good start for anyone.

You think you practice enough.......YOU DON'T!............PRACTICE MORE! Darryn U.K
One note can say a million words........It can also take a million notes to say one word
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:43 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Everyone always wants "CUSTOM" lessons all the time and they all upload videos to me of themselves playing E major and G major chords and D chords and then they try to plunk their way through a minor pentatonic scale. So hands down for the past 35 years or so, I have seen every level of playing.

The one thing that every single student lacks is BASIC TECHNIQUE SKILLS. So we spend a large amount of time with just basic technique skills, all based on the Daily Practice routine available for free from my website.

Lots and LOTS of people already think they are at some sort of proficiency level and you can ask anyone here on the forum and they will all tell you that they need some work on their technique.

There are not any "Custom" one-on-one lessons created for students because all the ideas and concepts are ALL covered in the existing pre-recorded library of available lesson videos. Hope this answers your question.

Last edited Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:44 pm | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:25 pm
by Bartman1 • 3 Posts

I was just wondering what the lessons were like. I am not looking for custom lessons, I am just curious as to what a half hour online lesson looks like. I have been "burned" by online lessons before and am concerned about taking that step again. However, I am intrigued by your teaching style and approach in the lessons that I watched so far. I like a disciplined approach to every endeavor I pursue, and I would like to believe that I will get that with these lessons.

Thank you Mr. Brown for your prompt response...

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:36 am
by Case • 68 Posts

Hi Bartman1,

I subscribed to the online lessons a while ago and I think most of the guys here who did the same will tell you that it is definitely worth it. The format is similar to the free online lessons (in fact most of those are excerpts from the videos we receive), but they are a lot more detailed. Some are play along videos, so you can practice what you are watching realtime.
One more thing, I often get additional free material. Theory lessons, extra videos, etc. So I'd say go for it.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:52 pm
by Bartman1 • 3 Posts

Thanks for the feedback Case...I am seriously considering going forth with these lessons.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:44 pm
by ashan • 190 Posts

definitely worth it and he sends extra lessons sometimes. you get more than what pay for.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:45 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

That you for your prompt response? When was this?

Last edited Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:55 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 278 guests and 1 member online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly