Beginner! Questions on Online Subscription.

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:21 am
by shotimac • 17 Posts

Hi Everyone,

I just got my passion back in learning the guitar again after how many years. I will give 500% and would follow PB's system from bottom to top in order to become a BLUES JEDI LEVEL GUITAR PLAYER!haha
I really want to learn from the best and luckily i have found PBbrown. Before I subscribe, I just want to make things clear. For example, I would subscribe for $25 and will get 1 Video Lesson. What kind of lesson would it be?
Are PB's Daily Practice Module 1, 2 etc and Music Theory for Guitar etc considered as 1 video lesson? Or i can watch and download it all if i subscribe?

Thank you!

Scroll up

RE: Beginner! Questions on Online Subscription.

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:14 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Each module is represented by a dozen or so separate videos, which are all 27-45 minutes inlength and each one is considered as ONE lesson video. One video is one lesson.

Please watch this for a better understanding:

How to take the online lessons

Last edited Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:15 pm | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:28 pm
by shotimac • 17 Posts

Thank you very much sir! I will subscribe by the end of this week and start my Guitar Journey. I chose to subscribe here rather than getting a guitar teacher here in our city. I believe this will help me reach my goals and i hope that you would help me all thru out my guitar journey! Thank you and Godbless! :)

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:34 pm
by Adam • 172 Posts

Hi Mark!

Welcome to the Forum, and I think it is really cool that you have reignited that passion to pursue your craft. You are absolutely in the right place, and I hope you stick around, because we are all here to help each other and to learn from one another.

Hope to see some videos from you, soon!
~Adam

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:45 am
by shotimac • 17 Posts

Hi! PB and Adam. I just subscribed on your online lessons. I've learned guitar a long time ago but stopped for about 9 years. :( . I don't know any musical and guitar theory but I've watched PB's Music Theory 101 - A on youtube and it was really helpful. I wish to learn more theories so that i would have a solid foundation about music and guitar. As of the moment i only know basic chords. and I've been practicing PB's daily practice for about 5 days now with 2 to 3 hours per day. :)

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:51 am
by shotimac • 17 Posts

By the way sir PB. I used email mel1810ph@yahoo.com for my subscription. Thank you!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:24 pm
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Thats the way to go shotimac! If you keep practicing lke tatyou wllmak forsur some great improvement!

Hope to see soon some video from you

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:30 am
by Adam • 172 Posts

Quote: shotimac wrote in post #5
Hi! PB and Adam. I just subscribed on your online lessons. I've learned guitar a long time ago but stopped for about 9 years. :( . I don't know any musical and guitar theory but I've watched PB's Music Theory 101 - A on youtube and it was really helpful. I wish to learn more theories so that i would have a solid foundation about music and guitar. As of the moment i only know basic chords. and I've been practicing PB's daily practice for about 5 days now with 2 to 3 hours per day. :)
That is awesome, Mark! Unfortunately, playing guitar is not like riding a bicycle in the sense that one can stop playing for an extended period of time, but then pick it back up and expect to be at the same level. I've experienced some gaps, here and there, throughout my guitar-playing career, so I definitely understand where you are coming from. The important thing is that you are back in the saddle, and you have everything you need to move forward. In fact, I would bet that very soon, you are going to be much better than you ever were!

Again, it is really good to have you in the Forum

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 14 Guests are online.:
McFly

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
544 guests and 2 members have been online today (yesterday: 349) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

2 members have been online today:
McFly, webpulseindia