Waiting for Sir Pebber's reply

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:35 am
by shotimac • 17 Posts

Hi everyone,

I sent Sir Pebber a video of me practicing about 2 weeks ago and also I am waiting for my next username and password for my subscription. He haven't send me a reply yet. Does anybody know how long will i wait to get a reply from him?

Thank you!

Scroll up

RE: Waiting for Sir Pebber's reply

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:28 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

And you are who?

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:27 am

Are you "melody ann co?"

Here is the response to your videos which I sent to your email address shoti_mac@yahoo.com on NOV 22, 2015.

"Left hand looks ok but right hand needs work. Too much stiff arm - use only the thumb and first finger
and train that way. You are using a stiff arm flatpicking style - too much work in the long run."

Also you indicated you sent this 2 WEEKS ago and are waiting for a new username. The $25 subscription you are on is a MONTHLY subscription so that means 4 weeks not every 2 weeks.

Last edited Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:32 am | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:50 pm
by shotimac • 17 Posts

Good day Sir Pebber!

Yes I am Melody Ann Co. I did not receive any reply from my email shoti_mac@yahoo.com about the videos i sent you that's why i posted on the forums. and what i meant about the 2 weeks ago was your feedback on my video practicing. sorry about that.
DAMN!!!! I did not notice that i was doing the wrong thing all the time on my right hand picking technique. Thank you very much for the feedback! I will be sending you again a video of me practicing for my second month. :)

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:16 pm

You subscribed at ONE lesson per month.

Here is the description on the website:

· 1 ASYNCHRONOUS Internet lesson (Video Swap) $ 25.00 per month
(1 Video Lesson per month plus forum help, consultation & support)

That means all your help and tech support are done through the FORUM, not individual email
and private critique. To receive private critique and review you have to be at least at a 2 lesson
per month subscription. I have already given you a private critique and review even with your
current subscription.

Last edited Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:22 pm | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:27 am
by shotimac • 17 Posts

Hello Sir Pebber!

Thank you for the clarification. So if i upgrade to a $40 subscription, is there a limit to the questions that i can ask? will i be able to get a response or a critique every time i would send a video of me practicing?

Thank you!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:18 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

You can ask many many questions here on the forum there are several people who are willing to answer them and could give great advise. I dont beleive pebber is counting the amount of questions you ask but as he mentioned before he is pretty bussy during the school season.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
206 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 344) guests / 1) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly