Buy Complete Theory 101 video lessons?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:13 pm
by FLINTY • 1 Post

I saw one of the lessons on YouTube and thought it was great.
I would like to buy the complete series from this site.
Is it possible without a subscription?
Any info appreciated
Regards
Flinty

Scroll up

RE: Buy Complete Theory 101 video lessons?

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:23 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Hey Flinty

Welcome to the forum, I dont think you can buy all the videos in one time. But what you could do is take a subscription and tell Pebber that you are only interested in the Theory videos he will send you than only the theory lessons. It the theory lessons are a total of 29 videos if you take a subscription for 3 videos a month it would take you 10 months.

I hope this answers you question

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:34 pm
by Nick of plymouth • 3 Posts

Hi , to Pebber & the team and all - I thought to post here as finance & lesson related

I'd just like to say a big thank you for all the free you tube stuff - It has set me off on a path and I find myself putting in the time & effort to six string . Only problem is I'm learning a bands set for bass now . Anyway I am going to try to get my finances in some kind of order and at least buy a Dvd of picking soon as I can't commit to subscription quite quite yet and that's to balance out my 'taking - Once again thank you

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:36 am
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Ray there are about 1,200 music theory videos, not 29. They are only available to advanced theory students.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:50 am
by Ray1981 • 279 Posts

Wow ok i did not know that Pebber im sorry!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:37 am
by Katie1109 • 2 Posts

Hi Pebber. If I were not an introvert I would possibly join your online paid academy. That plus the fact that I am on a disability pension makes things impossible. I admire your devotion to your students and enjoy watching your free online videos. Thank you for all that I have learned through watching the videos and playing along with you. :)

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:16 pm
by Adam • 172 Posts

Hi Katie!

It's GREAT to see you in the Forum, and thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! Yes, Pebber has literally hundreds (last count: 759) FREE videos on YouTube; almost every single video is of an instructional nature. Hopefully, you will eventually be able to sign up as a paying student, but in the meantime, you are strongly encouraged to keep posting your thoughts, your questions, and (hopefully) videos of your playing, right here in the Forum!

I think you will find the Forum to be a supportive place, and as a Forum Administrator, I am VERY glad you are here!!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 11 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
Today were 87 (yesterday 108) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

0 members have been online today: