Buckethead is back again!

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:41 pm
by pebberbrown • 926 Posts

Looks like a HEFTY 3 month tour ahead!!! I hope his back is all healed up now!
Who is going to go see him?

Scroll up

RE: Buckethead is back again!

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:13 am
by Farelli • 189 Posts

I plan on seeing him at the Wilbur in Boston as long as there's still a seat available this Friday.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:14 pm
by Farelli • 189 Posts

Just tried to order my ticket and learned I couldn't order a ticket without a Citi credit card.

Needless to say I sent LiveNation a WTF? email. We'll see what they say. They're supposed to respond in 12 hours or less.

If I find I can't go to the show without a Citi-owned card, I'll have to pass. Fucking ignorant business model, to say the least.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:22 pm
by deltadiscos • 321 Posts

Living in the uk unfortunately not. Nice the see big b back on the road again though. thank god for social media.

Maybe a return of a certain guitar teacher to a live show would be cool.

You think you practice enough.......YOU DON'T!............PRACTICE MORE! Darryn U.K
One note can say a million words........It can also take a million notes to say one word
Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:39 pm
by Farelli • 189 Posts

LiveNation finally got their shit together and I'm booked at the show next Thursday in Boston.

As a nice bonus, I'm running a trade show for my company May 3-5, so I can drive up to Boston to cover the show on Thursday and have my parking and meals paid for the day.

Sometimes life is good.

Last edited Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:39 pm | Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Thu May 05, 2016 5:46 pm
by Farelli • 189 Posts

Sitting in the theater waiting. He's apparently stuck in traffic. Boo.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Fri May 06, 2016 6:44 pm
by Farelli • 189 Posts

I don't know what the delay was, but he was about an hour and 20 minutes late last night.

That said, the show was excellent. I've seen a lot of videos of him, but none of those were anything like seeing him in person. After I slept on it I settled on what I think is the best description of the performance: it was like seeing 6 of the best guitarists you've ever seen, all being portrayed by one person who could effortlessly switch between the 6 in less than a second.

His technique is absolutely outstanding. His tone was epic. Note clarity was unbelievable. He plays so cleanly that I could hear every 'mistake,' but I didn't care because one mistake out of a few hundred notes is perfectly reasonable.

I've been going on an on about this show in this thread, so this will be my last post on the subject. If you get the chance, go see him.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:36 pm
by condoriano • 28 Posts

petaluma, sacramento and santa cruz. hope to see you there!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:54 am
by Adam • 172 Posts

Got to see him here in Chicago on April 25th,,,and Big B was KILLING IT! He hasn't lost a step whatsoever. This time around, I was handed a Star Wars Tie Fighter (last time I got a horror movie DVD and my wife got a mask). Unfortunately, the show was cut short due to technical issues. After handing out the toys, Buckethead went back to start playing, but could not get the amps on. P-Sticks (his tech) dropped one of Bucket's Les Pauls, too.

It was a really uncomfortable way to end the show, but he shook hands with almost everyone up front, and then left.

Hey, it happens...no Love lost for Big B!!!

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:30 am
by Farelli • 189 Posts

Quote: Adam wrote in post #9
...I was handed a Star Wars Tie Fighter...

Nice!! I was seated far back of him so I didn't get to "participate" in the show.

Too bad for the sudden ending of your show.

Scroll up

in PB Guitarstudio FORUMS Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:24 am
by skinnyburglarman • 1 Post

Saw him June 6 in Nashville at Exit/In,best live performance I have seen and its amazing he does it all with just himself and P-Sticks.What a unique and incredible performer,can't wait to see him again !
WP_20160603_23_04_56_Pro.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: charlie66
guest counter
586 guests and 1 member have been online today (yesterday: 629) guests / 2) members).

Board Statistics
The forum has 918 topics and 8186 posts.

1 member has been online today :
McFly